The Mount Si Senior Center provides services to the population of North Bend, Snoqualmie, Fall City, and the surrounding areas. The center provides activities, social interaction, and a hot lunch on weekdays. Drop in and see what’s going on!
Here are just a few reasons to visit the Mt. Si Senior Center:
- Get help from our Senior Advocate with insurance problems, Medicare assistance and other issues.
- Have lunch Monday through Friday at 12:00 Noon.
- Play B-I-N-G-O, Win CASH!
- Shoot a game of pool.
- Dominos! – Mondays and Thursdays at 1:00pm.
- Get up and moving in our exercise classes
- Yarn Therapy, Movies, and more!
The center offers a delicious, hot, and well balanced meal in a friendly group setting. The cost per meal is a suggested donation of $3.00 for those 60 and over. Lunch is served daily Monday through Friday at noon.
8:30 a.m.— 4 p.m.
411 Main Ave South
North Bend, WA 98045